One of the best ways to increase the reliability and performance of your 6.7 Powerstroke is by replacing the factory variable geometry turbo with a non-VGT. Unfortunately, you can’t just bolt such a turbo in place, but you can with this kit from MPD.
Featuring high flow billet exhaust manifolds with integrated up pipes and a stand alone T4 pedestal that allows quick and easy turbo removal are just some of the advantages to this system compared to others. Maryland Performance Diesel designed their billet intake plenum to give extra room for larger frame turbo chargers while still providing optimal. balanced air flow and stunning looks. This kit will work with any T4 foot, V-Band outlet S400 turbochargers The entire kit comes with all of the piping, as well as a high flow intake to offer a true, complete drop in setup for the high performance S400 turbochargers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Complete, comprehensive turbo system
- Includes high flow billet exhaust manifolds
- 6061 billet aluminum turbo pedestal with solid mount oil drain system
- Designed to utilize the larger S400 frame turbochargers for high performance applications
- Comes with complete intercooler piping kit and intake
- Heavy duty boots and clamps included
- Replaces restrictive OEM exhaust manifolds
- Removes unreliable VGT turbo
- Caters towards higher performance applications where maximum HP is the ultimate goal