- The Industrial Injection 227429 Boxer 58 Turbo with Billet Blade Technology gives your 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins a budget friendly approach to bigger horsepower. Using a genuine BorgWarner turbocharger with the Industrial Injection HX40 Downpipe, and clamp, this kit is built as a bolt-on replacement for your Cummins.
- This Boxer 58 has been upgraded with Industrial Injection’s BBT58mm (Billet Blade Technology) Compressor wheel. With the slim nose design and longer leading edge, The BBT58 Compressor wheel will produce up to 10% more air flow than its cast counterpart. This will give your truck the wake up you are wanting, without having to break the bank for a complete turbo set-up.
- Capable of running with stock or mild fuel upgrades, you will notice quicker spool-up with lower EGT’s, better fuel economy, and will come with everything needed for installation including an HX40 Down pipe. The S300G is aerodynamically designed to provide boost that can propel your Cummins 5.9 engine to 400 wheel horsepower. A rugged thrust bearing system helps ensure the durability of your S300G, even under these extreme load conditions.
- To get the most out of this turbo kit, Industrial Injection highly recommends the following upgrades: 4″ exhaust, high-flow air filter or intake system, performance chip, high flow injectors, and boost control fitting.
- 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Bolt-On Kit
- Billet Blade Technology
- Genuine BorgWarner Turbo
- Increased Power & Performance
- Works Great With Other Aftermarket Upgrades