- The H&S Motorsports 342002 Single Turbo Kit for your 08-10 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke is designed to replace the factory compound turbocharger setup with a custom-built single turbo to provide not only a performance increase, but also to gain reliability over the factory units. H&S Motorsports’ turbochargers are built specifically for your application with the help from the professionals at Bell Turbo. Even with the amazing quick spool characteristics of this turbocharger, the high flow compressor wheel (64mm inducer) is still capable of supporting 550-650 WHP depending on other modifications. The efficiency of this turbocharger also shows when it comes to exhaust gas temperatures. During our testing we experienced an average of a 150 degree drop in peak exhaust gas temperatures when compared to the factory compound turbocharger setup. More power with less heat, you can’t beat that! One look at our components and you’ll understand why our kit is the best on the market. From the cast elbow that was designed in-house to the laser cut mounting brackets, there was no expense spared during the development of this kit. All parts are included with the kit to make installation as simple as possible and it is even compatible with the OEM downpipe so that a cab-off installation is not a requirement (although cab removal can make installation easier in some cases). Whether you’re looking for a performance gain or just wanting something to replace the stock junk, this kit is a great solution for you. It will make your 6.4L Power Stroke run like it is supposed to! Aftermarket ECM Calibration required. Contact your tuning provider to confirm compatibility.Features:
- Compound Turbo To Single Conversion
- Increased Power, Lower Temperatures
- Compatible With OEM Downpipe
- Supports Up To 550-650 HP
- HSM turbocharger, HSM cast turbo manifold, pedestal support bracket, compressor discharge pipe, oil feed supply line, silicone couplers, misc gaskets & seals, installation hardware.
This product is not legal in the state of California. This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety. Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle. Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty. User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.WARNING: