Fitment Notes: Garrett GTP38R PowerMax Turbocharger Kit w/Ball Bearing & 1.0 A/R TH Standard – 99.5-03 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L – 739619-5004S
Garrett 739619-5004S 6.0L GTP38R PowerMax Turbocharger Kit w/ Ball Bearing & 1.0 A/R TH eliminates failures with higher boost levels caused by journal bearings by handling the shaft thrust. Higher horsepower is supported by the larger wheel found in Powermax turbochargers, as long as extra fueling is found, and the compressor wheel provides an additional 33% flow. The ported shroud housing gives a boost to the compressor flow to avoid surges. The turbocharger is ideal for anyone that needs more engine power for towing needs.
- Compressor Wheel: 88mm
- Turbine Wheel: 68mm
- Improvement in Boost: 0-60 in 7.9 Seconds over 11.0 Seconds
- Horsepower Increase at 290 WHP: 300 RPM
- Torque Increase at 400 RPM: 50 lb ft
- Any Modifications to Truck May Affect Improvements
- Warranty: 1 Year or 100,000 Miles
- Supports Higher Horsepower in Engine
- Backpressure Reduced up to 200Â° Fahrenheit
- Ball Bearing Handles High Shaft Thrust at Higher Boost Levels
- Wheel Gives 33% More Flow over Stock
- Compressor Flow Range Protected against Surges
- Uses 1.0 A/R for a Free Flowing Exhaust
- Recommend Having Extra Fueling Upgrade Already in System, such as a Downloader, Programmer, Chip, Injectors, as well as Fuel Temp Gauge etc.
- W/o Prior Modification to Fueling the Performance Turbo Cannot Provide Horsepower w/o Extra Fueling
- Recommended Maximum Boost is 40 PSI
- 2000-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999.5-2003 Ford F-250 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999.5-2003 Ford F-350 7.3L Powerstroke
This kit includes:
- The 739619-5004S Turbocharger
- Matching 4″ Intake Hose
- 4″ Hose Clamp
- New Turbo-to-Pedestal O-Rings
- Complete Installation Instructions
Check out the Garrett non-EBV pedestal that is a direct replacement Garrett genuine part.
Check out the Garrett high flow non EBV turbo outlet that can help eliminate the factory EBV, increasing airflow and reducing EGT’s by up to 100 degrees.