The factory turbos found on the 6.7 Powerstroke were plagued with issues. Especially for those of us that work our trucks hard, they were known to fail. Fortunately, Ford stepped up and determined the majority of the issues and worked with Garrett for an updated version that was less prone to failure. But for those of us that demand higher performance than what stock is able to deliver, Fleece has produced one of their highly acclaimed Cheetah Turbochargers for a drop-in turbo that will surely amplify your driving experience.
Featuring a Fleece Performance exclusive 63mm FMW compressor wheel and a high flow turbine wheel, this turbo is capable of supporting 650HP, without sacrificing any drivability. Enjoy lower EGT’s, smooth and quick throttle response, and big top end power. Whether it’s towing, racing, sled pulling, or just driving to work, the Cheetah will get the job done.
- Aftermarket off road tuning and aftermarket off road free flowing exhaust are required
- FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Drop-In Replacement
- Lower EGT’s
- 2.5″ “Work Stock” Legal
- Stock Like Spooling
- Kit includes turbo, pedestal, pedestal gasket, coolant line, and oil feed lines if applicable.
- Fleece Performance Exclusive FMW Compressor Wheel Technology
- Max Rear Wheel HP Rating: 650HP
- 40-45 PSI Operating Range