- The Duramax Tuner Stealth 64 VVT Drop-In Turbocharger is an easy to install upgrade for your 2004.5-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax that spools up quickly, controls EGT’s under heavy load and allows turbine braking during towing scenarios. Building on the popularity of the Stealth 64 for the LB7, the Stealth 64 VVT project has taken a stock appearing LBZ turbocharger and overhauled it to meet the demands of the Duramaxtuner team. The stock turbocharger runs out of air at about 530rwhp. It has trouble controlling egts on extended pulls past 400HP. The Stealth 64 VVT extends the useful power curve of the engine out another 120HP to 650rwhp.
- Furthermore, the Stealth 64 VVT is much better at controlling exhaust gas temperatures under sustained load when towing up long grades at high power. This is accomplished through the use of a specially designed billet compressor wheel which is matched to a higher flowing turbine assembly. This match represents the best balance between quick spool-up response for driveability and overall compressor flow for peak power for truck owners looking to make 650rwhp. The Stealth 64 VVT is an easy to install upgrade that spools up quickly, controls EGT’s under heavy load, allows to turbine braking during towing scenarios, and kicks ass when leaned on.
- 2004.5-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stock Appearing
- Specially Matched Turbine Wheel
- Completely Assembled & Balanced
- New Bearings, Oil Seals & Drain Gasket
- Billet 6.5mm Compressor Wheel (2.5 Legal)
- 12-Month Parts Warranty
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.