- Easy Complete Bolt-On Performance Replacement For Your OEM Turbo
- Provides Enough Air For More Power/Response/Reliability
- Designed For Perf. w/360 Thrust Bearings/Comp. Wheel And Housing
- Large Compressor Blade w/Small Inducer For Quick Spooling/Flow
- High Strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels Are Lighter And Stronger
- Exclusive Feature Of Heavy Sprung Wastegate T3 Turbine Housing
- HD Wastegate/Bracket Holds Boost And Prevents Over Speed Damage
- Turnbuckle Boost Control For Ease Of Adjustment/Extreme Tuning
- Comp Wheel 61.44 mm-2.42 in. Turbine Wheel 76 mm-2.99 in.
- 12 Month Or 12000 Mile Warranty
- BD Diesel Performance is unique among its peers in that it designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of products specifically engineered for performance diesel applications. Located in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, BD’s state-of-the-art facility covers 65,000 square feet, and employs 60 plus highly-trained individuals. The BD name became recognized in 1989, when the company introduced the first exhaust brake for the burgeoning diesel pick-up truck market. BD’s roots, however, actually date back to 1972, when Valley Fuel Injection, Ltd. first opened its doors. Today, Valley Fuel Injection and BD Diesel Performance are one, with eight specialty divisions that focus on diesel power train components: Fuel Injection Calibration Department, Exhaust Brake Manufacturing, Electronic Circuit Design and Assembly, Transmission and Torque Converter Design and Remanufacturing, Turbocharger Design, Installation and Research and Development. BD’s comprehensive approach to the diesel performance aftermarket ensures not only quality products, but educated dealers and satisfied customers. Thank you for your interest in BD Diesel Performance!