The 6.7L Powerstroke has proven itself as a serious force to be reckoned with. The powerplant in conjunction with the 6R140 automatic transmission make it a pulling beast that lends itself to be easily upgraded in terms of adding additional horsepower. However, one of the drawbacks of this engine, even in stock form, are the prevalence of turbo failures. With the release of this engine was a newly designed Garrett Variable Vane Turbo (VVT) that has shown its weaknesses to the point that they had to go back to the drawing board several years later to revisit the design and make some changes. While the new design is superior to its predecessor, its still not a bullet proof solution. If you’re ready for a massive upgrade in airflow, power potential, and reliability, you need to check out this complete Scorpion Turbo Kit from the turbo masters at BD!
Designed around the proven large Borg Warner S366SX-E turbocharger, this complete turbo kit features BD exclusive components designed to work in completely harmony with one another to deliver power potential into the 600 horsepower range when combined with tuning and fuel delivery upgrades.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Borg Warner S366SX-E series turbocharger with FMW
- Race tune required (not included)
- 1.00 AR Ratio
- BD 90-deg compressor cover with 3in outlet
- BD high performance T4 flanged exhaust manifold, stainless heatshield and crossover tube
- BD billet aluminum pedestal block with oil drain and feed. Includes 1/8 NPT water feed port if using water cooled waste gate (Or CHRA).
- BD high strength A356 aluminum intake horns
- BD high strength A356 Y-Intake with meth, NOS and boost pressure sensor bosses
- BD custom 4in cold air intake with 8in OD high-flow velocity stacked filter
- BD complete high flow aluminized 4in downpipe that mates to stock flange position for easy install to stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- BD cold air charge tubes, 3.5in intercooler to intake tubes with pressure sensor provision
- Stainless heat shield keeps heat in and intake temperatures down
- Incorporated dual 1/8 NPT EGT ports as well as the provision to use a factory EGT sensor
- BD Boot Lock ready with boss positions on intake and outlets
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket water-to-air intercooler