- New Vane Actuator
- Supports Up To 600 RWHP
- Updated Solid State Electronics
- Billet 316 Stainless-Steel Unison Rings
- High Silicon Molybdenum (HSM) Turbine & Bearing Housings
- 2 Year/ 150,000 Mile Warranty
The ATS 2024022326 Aurora VFR 4000 Stage 2 Turbocharger is a high performance drop-in replacement turbo for your 2007.5-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. This turbo comes with an 64mm 11-blade billet compressor wheel with extended tips that is stronger and weighs 25 grams less than the factory wheel. The high silicon molybdenum (HSM) turbine housing and HSM bearing housing offer improved structural stability, corrosion resistance, and tensile strength. The new actuator is maintenance free unit that doesn’t require cleaning plus the upgraded solid-state electronics increase the reliability of this turbo. The Aurora turbo has billet 316 stainless steel unison rings that will not get stuck or warped regardless of driving style.
The ATS 2024022326 Aurora VFR 4000 Stage 2 Turbocharger is a direct fit replacement that maintains all the functions of the factory turbo. The warmup function, exhaust braking, and minimal turbo lag are retained, and this turbo does not require the deletion of any emission parts for installation. Programming is not required for the installation of this turbo, but it can push up to 600 RWHP with programming and supporting modifications. This turbo comes with a power-coated compressor housing for looks & functionality and a 2 Year/ 150,000 Mile Warranty for peace of mind.
- New actuator
- Exclusive Aurora 64mm 11 (full-length, extended tip) blade billet wheel, 25 grams lighter than stock wheel while increasing strength.
- Will reliably support 550rwhp without soot loading the DPF and can be turned up 600rwhp for short term racing applications utilizing ATS DynoLab Tuning (sold separately).
- 180rwhp gain for towing applications and sustainable driving, 230hp gain for short term racing applications utilizing ATS DynoLab Tuning (sold separately).
- Upgraded high-flow turbine sections.
- Billet 316 stainless steel unison rings. No more stuck or warped vanes through the life of the turbo regardless of driving style
- 2 year/ 150,000 mile warranty
- HSM bearing housing
- HSM turbine housing
- Updated electronics
- High temperature ceramic coated turbine housing
- Powder-coated compressor housing
- Maintain all factory functions- exhaust braking, warm up function, quick spool
- Modern solid state electronics for long term reliability
- No programming required
- No deletes required
- No actuator cleaning intervals, 100% maintenance free unit
- Extremely competitive price point