Aurora 3000 Turbocharger System for 2006.5-2009 GM Duramax LBZ, Includes:
- Aurora 3000
- Improved up-pipes with heavy duty bellows
- All the fittings gaskets and hardware for installation.
This kit is intended for truck owners who want a turbo that will install cleanly, spool faster than stock, and tow much better than the factory turbo charger.
*Note: In order to install this kit the truck must have aftermarket tuning.
ATS’s Aurora 3000 Turbo System for 2011-2014 Ford 6.7L Scorpion .76 diesels. If you own a 2011-2014 Ford 6.7L and want a turbo that has a clean install, faster spool time, and greater tow capacity over your stock charger, this kit is for you. The factory turbo charger on the 2011+ Ford 6.7L is notorious for premature failure. The Aurora 3000 Kit is the first, and only, true drop-in replacement. Boasting the industries only 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty, the Aurora 3000 controls high EGTs and lowers drive pressure – while spooling quicker than stock. We have seen 60 hp gains with the Aurora 3000 vs. the OEM turbo. The Aurora 3000 utilizes the factory downpipe, intake and discharge. No cutting, splicing or custom modifications are required to install this kit. The Aurora 3000 is completely compatible with bone-stock or race setups. It fits both pick-up and cab and chassis models.
ATS Aurora 3000 Turbo Features:
- Drop-in replacement
- Utilizes the factory downpipe, intake and discharge
- Fits both pick-up and cab and chassis models
- High EGTs and lowers drive pressure – while spooling quicker than stock
- Boasting the industries only 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty