Compressor Inducer – 60.6mm
Compressor Exducer – 81.9mm
Compressor Blades – 10
Turbine Inducer – 67.8mm
Turbine Exducer – 62.0mm
Turbine Blades – 11
The A356 aluminum housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet connections.
The one-piece ductile iron turbine housing will bolt to OE and aftermarket inlet and outlet connections.
This turbo can be installed on 2001-2004 V8-6.6L (td) LB7 and is a direct bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection. Additional fueling is not required for improved performance over OE, but maximum gains are achieved with fuel system upgrades.
Note: This device is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- In house testing produced a max gain of +14 horsepower and +36 lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by our in house dyno
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- 2-Year Warranty