- In house testing produced a max gain of +18 horsepower and +47 lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by our in house dyno
- Stock upgrade with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Billet adjustable wastegate actuator is included
- 2-Year Warranty
- Compressor Inducer – 56mm
- Compressor Exducer – 81mm/ Trim 48
- Turbine Inducer – 70mm
- Turbine Exducer – 60mm/ Trim 73
- Exhaust Turbine Housing – 12 cm2
4″ Anti-Surge Chamber:
This turbo has a 4″ inlet featuring a ported shroud compressor housing which helps to reduce “turbo bark”.
The compressor features a gold anodized 8/16 bladed billet aluminum compressor wheel that is lighter and stronger than the stock cast wheel to help provide quicker “spool-up” and higher air flow than the stock turbo.
The compressor features a light-weight billet aluminum compressor wheel with a 56mm inducer and 81mm exducer to improve turbo spool-up, handle high wheel speeds, and boost pressures. Also included is a CNC-machined, black anodized billet adjustable aluminum wastegate actuator.
12 cm2 Turbine Housing:
The 12 cm2 finned turbine housing allows lower EGT’s and the ability to increase horsepower and torque.
This turbo can be installed on 1998.5-2002 model years as a direct bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection. Maximum gains are achieved from fuel system upgrades, either electronic or mechanical.
Note: This is a “Race Only” product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.